Travel, Festival tickets and Accommodation Package
PITCH PLEASE, the fabulously camp night from Geelong is going to the BROKEN HEEL FESTIVAL darlings! Host by your very own Pitch Please ladies, Philmah Bocks and Art Simone.
That’s right and as a special offer we are packaging up the adventure just for their loyal and glittering audiences.
Yarra Valley Tours are providing a special coach service from Geelong to Broken Hill return plus a three day festival pass for just $405 (+booking fee).
Come along for the three days of drag queens in the desert, check out our stunning headliners, competitions, events, and much much more as we celebrate Priscilla in her home town of Broken Hill.
Pick up locations:
- Return travel to the festival via Coach
- 3 Day festival pass
- Accommodation in Broken Hill with some rooms available at the famous Palace Hotel, right where the movie was filmed but booking out fast so get in quick.
BOOK NOW Darlings, tickets are limited...
The finer details
Accommodation details will also be provided at an additional cost based on your numbers and needs.
When you book your package, you’ll be contacted by the Festival directly to customise your accommodation requirements from many of our exclusive Festival deals only available through these tickets, accommodation available throughout Broken Hill and some rooms available at the Palace Hotel.
BUS DEPARTS: 8th September
- Please arrive 30m before departure times.
- Geelong 6.30 am Departure (Bus drivers to rendezvous in Ballarat with the bus travelling from Melbourne) 85km - 1hr 15m - Arrive Ballarat 7.45am
- 20 minute break.
- Bus departs Ballarat 8.05am - enroute to Bendgio 117km allow 1hr 40m
- Arrive Bendigo 9.45am Depart Bendigo 9.55am - enroute BH - 700km - allow 8hrs30m including (lunch stop (30m) + x2 toilet stops (30m))
- Arrive 6.30pm or 6pm BH Time !
BUS RETURNS: 11th September
- Departs Broken Hill: 8am
- Approx arrival Geelong: 6pm