SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DRAG?
Do you have what it takes to be the next King or Queen of Broken Heel?
This year we are bringing together drag kings and drag queens from across this fine rainbow nation, to compete in a series of gruelling challenges to flesh out the champions worthy of the honourable title of King and Queen of The Broken Heel Festival.
The COMP MUSIC Tracks
Every competitor in the So You Think You Can Drag comp must learn the words to each of the three songs in case they make it all the way to the Grand Final.
You will also need to have a new set of costumes or they will be marked against any repeats.
Fill in your details here.
SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DRAG TERMS & CONDITIONS 2018
- All entries must hold a 3 day Festival pass – available to purchase here
- Entries close Wednesday 5th September 6pm AEDT.
- Participant must follow rules and regulations of Competition Heat Guidelines.
- Judges: Art Simone & Philmah Bocks. Guest finale judge TBC.
- Judges decision is final.
- Winner shall receive 1 X custom styled wig from “Tamed By Trent”.
- Colour and style is at winner’s discretion.
- Winner receives a diamante crown.
- Winner will be asked to return in 2019 to perform. Only a fee is offered, no travel or accommodation.
- Winner to perform 1 X 5 minute solo during the Sunday Show schedule of “Vonni’s Poxy Concert“ and will receive $50 cash.
- Winner must provide own music for Sunday.